Galloway House and Village and Blakely Museum is on the s. city limits at 336 Old Pioneer Rd.; from US 41 take the Hickory St. exit to Pioneer Rd., then 1.5 mi. e. following signs. The Galloway House is an elaborate 1847, 30-room mansion surrounded by 29 buildings laid out as a late 19th century village. The museum traces area history. A replica of barracks used by the Civilian Conservation Corps of the 1930s-40s is on the grounds.