AAA Editor Notes
Kewaunee County Historical Museum and Old Jail is in Court House Sq. at 613 Dodge St. Housed in the 1876 former sheriff's house and jail wing, the museum displays area artifacts and antiques. Notable are a large basswood carving, “Custer's Last Stand,” and four life-size carvings of Father Marquette and American Indians, depicting his landing in 1674.