Historic Indian Agency House is .2 mi. e. on SR 33, then .5 mi. n. along the canal to 1490 Agency House Rd. The house was built in 1832 by the U.S. government for John Kinzie, agent to the Ho-Chunk (Winnebago) Indians, and his wife, Juliette. The structure has been restored and furnished in period and has a visitor center and a perennial garden. Their granddaughter, Juliette Gordon Low, founded the Girl Scouts of the United States.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.