AAA Editor Notes
Little Snake River Museum is 1 blk. n. of SR 70 on CR 561. Until 1972, the main building of the museum was used as the Savery School. Exhibits pertain to the history of Little Snake River Valley, focusing on such subjects as area residents, outlaws, mountain men and cowboys. Also on the grounds is the Strobridge-Groshart-Hays House, built in 1888. The house has been restored to its original state since being donated to the museum site in 1993.
Picnicking is permitted.