Thieves can wait years to use your stolen information
Your data is at risk every day. When you enroll in ProtectMyID, you'll get
the peace of mind you deserve as a valued AAA member.
Three options let you choose how much coverage you want.
Spot early signs of fraud with Dark Web Surveillance and Real-Time Identity Alerts.
Fraud Resolutions Agents assist you day or night if you experience identity theft.
Start protecting your identity today
for AAA members
Includes all of the following features:
- Credit Monitoring from Experian®
- Experian Credit Report (upon enrollment)
- Lost Wallet Protection
- Fraud Resolution Support
- Up to
Insurance4 (AAA Premier members only)
Added features help you protect your identity
* Plus sales tax where applicable.
Includes all of the features in ProtectMyID Essential, plus:
- Credit Monitoring from Experian®, Equifax®, and TransUnion®
- VantageScore Tracker
- VantageScore Variance Alerts
- Real-Time Credit Inquiry Alerts
- Real-Time Identity Alerts
- Social Security Number Monitoring
- Bank Account & Credit Card Takeovers
- Up to $1 Million in Identity Theft Insurance4
- Dark Web Surveillance
- Change of Address Alerts
- Court Records Monitoring
- Child Identity Monitoring5 (+$3.95/month* for up to 10 children)
Our highest level of protection
* Plus sales tax where applicable.
Includes all of the features in ProtectMyID Essential and Deluxe, plus:
- Experian CreditLock
- Dormant Credit Card Monitoring
- Child Identity Monitoring5
- Social Media Monitoring
- Alternative Loan Monitoring
- Sex Offender Monitoring
- Positive Credit Activity Alerts
- Credit Limit and Usage Alerts
To enroll via phone, call 1-877-440-6943
Frequently Asked Questions
ProtectMyID® Essential, ProtectMyID® Deluxe and ProtectMyID® Platinum are provided by Experian®. To be eligible to enroll in either ProtectMyID Essential, ProtectMyID Deluxe or ProtectMyID Platinum, you must be 18 years of age or older and a current AAA member. A valid email address and access to the internet is required for ProtectMyID Essential. Products subject to change or termination at any time without notice. Certain terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Pricing subject to sales tax where applicable.
ProtectMyID® Essential, ProtectMyID® Deluxe and ProtectMyID® Platinum are monitoring products designed to help you identify and resolve identity theft incidents. These products are provided in addition to any precautions you should reasonably be expected to take yourself, including protecting your account numbers, passwords, social security number and other personally identifying information. ProtectMyID Essential, ProtectMyID Deluxe and ProtectMyID Platinum cannot stop, prevent, or guarantee protection against incidents of identity theft.
Experian CreditLock™ is a separate service from Security Freeze. This feature controls access to your Experian credit file and will not apply to your TransUnion or Equifax credit files.
1) 2021 Identity Theft: The Aftermath, Identity Theft Resource Center
2) 2021 SANS Institute - Identity Theft
3) Calculated on the VantageScore 3.0 model. Your VantageScore 3.0 from Experian indicates your credit risk level and is not used by all lenders, so don't be surprised if your lender uses a score that's different from your VantageScore 3.0. Click here to learn more about this.
VantageScore 3.0, with scores ranging from 300 to 850, is a user-friendly credit score model developed by the three major nationwide credit reporting agencies, Experian®, TransUnion®, and Equifax®. VantageScore 3.0 is used by some but not all lenders. Higher scores represent a greater likelihood that you'll pay back your debts so you are viewed as being a lower credit risk to lenders. A lower score indicates to lenders that you may be a higher credit risk.
There are three different major credit reporting agencies, Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax that maintain a record of your credit history known as your credit file. Credit scores are based on the information in your credit file at the time it is requested. Your credit file information can vary from agency to agency because some lenders report your credit history to only one or two of the agencies. So your credit scores can vary if the information they have on file for you is different. Since the information in your file can change over time, your credit scores also may be different from day-to-day. Different credit scoring models can also give a different assessment of the credit risk (risk of default) for the same consumer and same credit file.
There are different credit scoring models which may be used by lenders and insurers. Your lender may not use VantageScore 3.0, so don't be surprised if your lender gives you a score that's different from your VantageScore. (And your VantageScore 3.0 may differ from your score under other types of VantageScores). Just remember that your associated risk level is often the same even if the number is not. For some consumers, however, the risk assessment of VantageScore 3.0 could vary, sometimes substantially, from a lender's score. If the lender's score is lower than your VantageScore 3.0, it is possible that this difference can lead to higher interest rates and sometimes credit denial.
4) Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of
American International Group, Inc.
The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not
include all terms, conditions
and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms,
conditions, and exclusions of coverage.
Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Review the Summary of Benefits: $10K Insurance and $1MM Insurance..
5) Child monitoring includes up to 10 children under the age of 18. One-time Parent/Legal Guardian verification is required to receive alert details for children.