Lewes Historical Society, at Shipcarpenter and Third sts., encompasses 12 historic structures. Among the buildings are Thompson Country Store, a furnished 19th-century store moved from a site near Milford; Plank House, a tiny one-room log cabin built before 1700; and the 1789 Burton-Ingraham House, furnished with Chippendale and Empire antiques. Ryves Holt House, at Second and Mulberry streets, contains the visitor center. Tours depart the Ryves Holt House, 218 Second St.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.