AAA Editor Notes
The Green, on Delaware St. between Third and Market sts., was laid out by Peter Stuyvesant in 1655. The Green and adjacent Market Square were the sites of fairs and weekly markets until the early 19th century. An 1809 U.S. arsenal and the 1798 New Castle Academy are on The Green.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in New Castle, DE
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in New Castle, DE
AAA Members