AAA Editor Notes
Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center is at the w. end of D St. between 1st St. and US 12 bypass. An open-air pavilion overlooks the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, where Meriwether Lewis and William Clark camped in 1805, and features interpretive panels about the explorers' expedition, the Nez Perce Indians and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' levee system. Exhibits include a replica of a dugout canoe and a sculpture symbolizing the meeting of the waters.
Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.