Vandalia Statehouse State Historic Site, 315 W. Gallatin, was the last of three Vandalia buildings to serve as the state Capitol before the government was moved to Springfield. Abraham Lincoln served in the legislature. Used as a county courthouse until 1933, the 1836 building has been restored and furnished in period.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.