AAA Editor Notes
Seventies Hall, part of Historic Nauvoo Visitors Center at 505 Parley St., was a training center for laymen wanting to improve their missionary skills under the direction of Brigham Young. The main floor was used for classes, lectures and worship; the second floor housed a library for the community. The 1844 building has been restored to its original design.
Guided tours are available.