Culbertson Mansion State Historic Site is 9 blks. e. at 914 E. Main St. Visitors are taken on a guided tour of this French Second Empire-style mansion, which was owned by 19th-century entrepreneur and philanthropist William S. Culbertson. Furnished in period, the 1869 house has such Victorian effects as hand-painted ceilings, Italian marble fireplaces and elaborate woodwork, including a three-story mahogany and rosewood staircase.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.