Indiana State House is bounded by Capitol Ave., Washington St., Senate Ave. and Ohio St. The 9-acre Capitol complex is home to all three branches of government. Completed in 1888, the Renaissance Revival limestone building incorporates classical neo-Greco architectural details; the art glass dome in the rotunda is original.
Guided tours are available. Self-guiding tour brochures are available at the information desk or tour office.