The Humboldt County Historical Museum is .5 mi. s. of SR 3 on CR P56. The complex of historic buildings reflects rural life in the county from its early beginnings. The 13-room Mill Farm House, built in 1879, is decorated with Victorian furnishings. A barn features farm equipment and carpenter, tinsmith and agricultural tools. The site also includes a log cabin, an 1882 Methodist church, an 1883 schoolhouse, a blacksmith shop and other small buildings.
The Clancy-Erickson building features military rooms, Native American artifacts, a research room, a country store, a period photography studio, a bank, a post office and antique cars and wagons.