Cane Ridge Meeting House is 9 mi. e. via US 460 to SR 537/1655 Cane Ridge Rd. Built of blue ash logs by Scots-Irish pioneers in 1791, it was the site of an 1801 revival that led to the 1804 dissolution of the Springfield Presbytery. From this act came a new movement, the precursor to several modern-day churches including the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), the Christian Churches and the Churches of Christ. The meeting house is encased in a limestone superstructure for preservation and unrestricted access.
The grounds include a small museum with historical items and a pioneer cemetery.