AAA Editor Notes
Museum of Independent Telephony is at 412 S. Campbell St., in the same building as Dickinson County Heritage Center and Museum. The museum relates the history of the telephone and its early independent proprietors since the original patent was issued to Alexander Graham Bell in 1876. Included are interactive exhibits of antique phones, insulators and switchboards. An outdoor exhibit includes an antique carousel, a blacksmith display and a log cabin.