AAA Editor Notes
United First Parish Church (Church of the Presidents) is at 1306 Hancock St. Established in 1639, the congregation of the United First Parish Church was an early proponent of religious freedom. The present Greek Revival granite building, designed by noted architect Alexander Parris, was completed in 1828. Presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams along with their wives, First Ladies Abigail Adams and Louisa Catherine Adams, are entombed here.

Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Quincy, MA
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Quincy, MA
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.