AAA Editor Notes
Abbot Hall, 188 Washington St., exhibits the 1684 deed recording the purchase of the peninsula from Native Americans and the original “Spirit of '76,” painted in 1876 by A.M. Willard.

Admission
Donations.
Hours
Mon.-Fri. 8-5 (also Wed. 5-6), Sat. 10-5, Sun. 11-5, June-Oct.; Mon.-Thurs. 8-5, Fri. 8-12:30, rest of year. Closed Jan. 1, Easter and Christmas. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Marblehead, MA
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Marblehead, MA