AAA/Katie McPhee
AAA Editor Notes
Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum, s.e. on Main St. (Hwy. 1), then n. to 494 Taché Ave., was built 1846-51 as the first convent and hospital in western Canada. Displays depict the Red River Settlement and early French and Métis Manitoba; an exhibit is dedicated to Louis Riel, founder of Manitoba. Visitors also can view the nearby ruins of the cathedral as well as the cemetery where Riel is buried.

Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.

Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Winnipeg, MB
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Winnipeg, MB
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.