Fort Gratiot Light Station is at 2802 Omar St. in Lighthouse Park, just n. of the Blue Water Bridges. Built in 1829, it is the oldest lighthouse in Michigan and second oldest on the Great Lakes. It is 86 feet tall.
Open-toed shoes are not permitted in the lighthouse tower.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.