Moss Mansion is at 914 Division St. An Old World-style house designed by architect H.J. Hardenbergh, this massive red sandstone mansion completed in 1903 features an eclectic décor with original carpet and drapes, ornate ceilings and handmade light fixtures. The Moss family occupied the house until 1984 and left the interior intact. The three-story mansion is an unusually complete example of early 20th-century decorative arts.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.