Old Court House Museum 1008 Cherry St., at the jct. of Cherry, Jackson, Monroe and Grove sts. The structure was built between 1858-60 by slaves. Thirty-foot columns support porticos on each of the building's four sides. A restored courtroom contains original iron steps and banisters. Southern antebellum artifacts are displayed, and a research library is available for visitor use.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.