AAA Editor Notes
St. James Episcopal Church is at 25 S. 3rd St. Built in 1729, it was used by the British as a riding school during the Revolutionary War. The church was rebuilt in 1839 according to a design by T.U. Walter, architect of the U.S. Capitol dome and wings. Hanging inside is “Ecce Homo,” a Spanish painting taken from a captured ship in 1748.

Admission
Free.
Hours
Office open Mon.-Thurs. 8:30-4, Fri. 8:30-3, with reduced hours in summer. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Wilmington, NC
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Wilmington, NC
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.