Myra Museum and Campbell House, 2405 Belmont Rd., contains artifacts depicting late 19th-century life in the Red River Valley and Grand Forks County. The 1879 Campbell House is dedicated to pioneer women and contains furnishings dating from the 1890s. A restored log post office houses an old-fashioned country store, a carriage house, a 1920s gas station, the 1949 Lustron Home and a one-room schoolhouse.
Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.