AAA Editor Notes
The History Center of Niagara County Historical Society, 215 Niagara St., is a five-building complex devoted to county history. Exhibits include business and medical memorabilia, farm tools, Civil War items and Indian artifacts. Also displayed are the one-of-a-kind 1923 Junior R, a locally produced aluminum automobile, and a 1954 Pontiac, reputedly the first General Motors car with factory-installed air conditioning. The Colonel William Bond House, 143 Ontario St., is an 1824 brick house on the National Register of Historic Places and features 12 pre-Victorian period rooms that are used as backdrops for changing exhibits.

Time: Allow 1 hour, 30 minutes minimum.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Lockport, NY
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Lockport, NY
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.