St. Paul's Chapel (Episcopal), Trinity Parish, is at Broadway and Fulton St. Dedicated in 1766, the church is purported to be the oldest public building in continuous use now standing in Manhattan. George Washington and Gov. George Clinton had designated pews. An interactive exhibit honors volunteerism and the church's participation in relief efforts after the destruction of the World Trade Center.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.