AAA Editor Notes
Queens Museum, in the New York City Building at Flushing Meadows Corona Park, features the Panorama of the City of New York, an impressive 3-D architectural model that was originally created and displayed at the 1964 World's Fair; it covers 9,335 square feet. The Neustadt Collection of Tiffany Glass and memorabilia from the 1964 World’s Fair Open are the museum's other permanent exhibitions. In addition, temporary exhibits are presented. The building is now the only one remaining from the 1939 World's Fair.

Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 1 hour minimum.

Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Queens, NY
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Queens, NY
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.