Buckeye Furnace is 2 mi. s. on SR 327, 3.5 mi. e. on SR 124, then 2 mi. s. on CR 58 and s. on Buckeye Park Rd., following signs. Only the stack is original in this reconstruction of a charcoal-fired iron ore furnace built in 1852 and closed in 1894. Five buildings within the furnace complex include the charging house, casting shed, charcoal shed, engine house and a company store that contains a visitor center and small museum. Nature trails are on the 270-acre site.