AAA Editor Notes
Campbell House, 160 Queen St. W. at University Ave. near Osgoode subway station, is an 1820s Georgian mansion built for Chief Justice of Upper Canada (1825-29) Sir William Campbell and his wife Hannah. Moved from its original location in 1972, the museum is beautifully restored and features a fine collection of period furnishings. Visits are by guided tour only, and the 30-minute tours, conducted by costumed interpreters, provide insight into Toronto's early history. Special events are offered throughout the year.

Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Toronto, ON
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Toronto, ON
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.