Pittock Mansion is at 3229 N.W. Pittock Dr., off W. Burnside. The restored French Renaissance mansion is the focal point of Pittock Acres Park. Furnished with 18th- and 19th-century European and American antiques, it was built in 1914 by Henry Pittock, the founder of The Daily Oregonian. The mansion is nearly 1,000 feet above Portland and has a panoramic view of the city and five distant mountains.
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.