AAA Editor Notes
Johannes Mueller House, 137-145 E. Main St., was built in 1792 and consists of a stone house and an adjoining log structure. The log portion contains Mueller's workshop. The stone house is furnished in period. A museum next to the house features a collection of early Lititz artifacts, paintings and special exhibits. Heritage and water gardens are on the premises.

Forty-five-minute tours are conducted by costumed guides.

Guided tours are available. Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.

Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Lititz, PA
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Lititz, PA
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.