AAA Editor Notes
Île des Moulins (Mill Island) is in the Mille Îles River off Hwy. 25N exit 22E, then 2 km (1.6 mi.) following signs. An 1803 bakery, a 1725 wood mill, a 1721 flour mill, an 1850 office and a carding mill built about 1850 grace the island, which also is a popular recreation center. Various walking tours, including several guided tours recounting the development of the site, are available. Free outdoor concerts, interactive historical presentations, exhibits and a pontoon boat tour also are offered.

Tour narration in English is available by reservation.

Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.

Island accessible Wed.-Sun. 10-6 (also Wed. 6-8 p.m.), late June-Labour Day. Interpretation center open Wed.-Sun. 1-6 (also Wed. 6-8 p.m.), late June-Labour Day. Guided site tours are given Wed.-Sun. Pontoon boat tours depart every 30 minutes Wed.-Sun. 1-9, late June-late Aug.
Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Terrebonne, QC
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Terrebonne, QC
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.