The Fur Trade at Lachine National Historic Site (Lieu historique national du Commerce-de-la-Fourrure-à-Lachine), 1255 boul. St-Joseph at 12th av., is in a stone warehouse built in 1803 for the storage of pelts. It was first used by the North West Co. then owned by the Hudson's Bay Co. Displays portray Lachine's and Montréal's roles in the fur trade. Events, including a guided tour, are held Saturday and Sunday afternoons during the summer.