AAA Editor Notes
The Breakers Stable and Carriage House is at Bateman and Coggeshall aves. Just west of The Breakers, the stable was built in 1895 to house Cornelius Vanderbilt's horses, carriages and grooms. Several horse-drawn coaches are exhibited as are Vanderbilt family memorabilia and a model train exhibit. Greenhouses (not open to the public) and a two-acre summer garden are on the grounds.

Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.

Admission
Free with any Newport Mansions ticket.
Hours
Daily 10-5, late June-Labor Day. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.
Map
Get Directions
Hotel
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Newport, RI
Restaurant
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Newport, RI
AAA Members