AAA Editor Notes
Trinity Episcopal Church, One Queen Anne Sq., has been in continuous use since it was built by Richard Munday in 1726. It is inspired by the designs of Christopher Wren. A three-tiered wineglass pulpit, Tiffany windows and a 1733 organ tested by George Frideric Handel grace the interior. The original candle chandeliers hang from the rafters by ropes, Colonial-style.

Time: Allow 30 minutes minimum.

Mon.-Sat. 10-4, Sun. 11:30-12:30, May 25-Nov. 1; Sat. 10-3, Sun. 11:30-12:30, May 2-May 24; Sun. 11:30-12:30, rest of year. The Loeb Visitors Center opens 30 minutes before the first tour and closes 30 minutes after the last tour. Services are held Wed. at noon, Sun. at 8 and 10. Closed major holidays. Phone ahead to confirm schedule.
Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Newport, RI
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Newport, RI
AAA Members
Ratings and Reviews are the subjective opinion of individual consumers, travel agents or travel counselors and not the opinion of the American Automobile Association ”AAA” or AAA Clubs. Neither AAA nor AAA Clubs shall be held liable for any damages resulting from display or use of these ratings or reviews.