Imhoff Gallery is 2.5 mi. (4 km) s. on Hwy. 26 to the jct. with a gravel road (the turnoff is signed “RGE RD 3224”), then 4 km w. on the gravel road to the farmstead turnoff on the right (TWP RD 532). Born in Germany, religious artist Berthold Von Imhoff moved to St. Walburg in 1913, residing there until his death in 1939. Imhoff's works adorn more than 100 churches throughout Canada and the United States; he was knighted by the pope in 1937.
The artist's original working studio holds many original large canvases and photos. Two rooms in the original homestead are filled with antiques, including a sculpture of Custer, and several mounted game heads attest to Imhoff's prowess as a hunter. Visitors also can watch a 20-minute video about his life.
Guided tours are available. Picnicking is permitted.