AAA Editor Notes
Cathedral of the Holy Trinity faces the southern side of Woodford Square on Abercromby St. and is entered from Queen St. This Anglican church was built 1816-18; a 1908 fire destroyed the original building and the church was subsequently rebuilt. The Georgian and Gothic structure has a mahogany ceiling patterned after the one in London's Westminster Hall. The altar and choir stalls also are noteworthy.