AAA Editor Notes
Lee-Fendall House Museum and Garden, 614 Oronoco St., was built in 1785 by Philip Richard Fendall, an Alexandria civic leader who was the cousin of Henry “Light Horse Harry” Lee, the father of Confederate general Robert E. Lee. The house remained in the family until 1903. Accessible by guided tour, it is furnished with period antiques, including many Lee possessions. John L. Lewis, U.S. labor leader, owned the house 1937-69.

Guided tours are available.

Get Directions
Hotel Name
1234 Street Address City, State 00000
AAA Inspector Rating
More Hotels in Alexandria, VA
AAA Inspector Rating
More Restaurants in Alexandria, VA