Piney Grove at Southall’s Plantation is .1 mi. e. on SR 5, then 6 mi. n. on CR 615 to 16920 Southall Plantation Ln. A collection of historic buildings that exemplify regional architectural styles includes Piney Grove, a late 18th-century log house built on the site by Furneau Southall. Among the structures moved to the grounds are a modest 1835 plantation house, an 1857 post-and-beam residence, early 19th-century slave quarters and a 1917 church.
Tours of the buildings are available on select Saturdays or by appointment. Gardens and a nature trail also are on the property.