AAA Editor Notes
Blandford Church and Reception Center is at 319 S. Crater Rd. in Blandford Cemetery. Known in Colonial times as the Brick Church on Well’s Hill, the church was built 1735-37. Its 15 stained glass windows by Tiffany Studios are memorials donated by the Confederate States. The 189-acre Blandford Cemetery contains the graves of 30,000 Confederate soldiers and the unmarked grave of British general William Phillips.
Guided tours leave from the reception center at 111 Rochelle Ln. inside the cemetery.
Guided tours are available.