AAA Editor Notes
Eagle Bluff Lighthouse Museum is off SR 42 to Peninsula State Park entrance, then 3.5 mi. n. on Shore Rd. Built in 1868, the restored lighthouse is furnished with early 1900s antiques and memorabilia. Tour guides regale visitors with stories about the exploits of lighthouse keeper William Duclon's family, including his seven sons, who lived here 1883-1918.
Guided tours are available.