Originally called the Loyalty Building in 1886, this former office building is now a Romanesque-style hotel equipped with a dramatic atrium. Guest rooms are large and have spacious workstations. The building still features the original colorful mosaic tile floors and a dramatic marble staircase. Large original safe doors also are on display along with impressive granite and marble columns.
Smoke free premises. 127 units. 5 stories, interior corridors. Accessibility (Call).