By AAA Travel
January 26, 2022
COVID-19 continues to challenge the travel industry and so many who are eager to travel. AAA urges travelers to work with an experienced travel agent who can alleviate stress by managing cancellations and re-booking travel arrangements. Your AAA travel agent provides you peace of mind by:
• Informing you about testing, vaccine, document and mask requirements for your specific trip whether it is a hotel stay, a tour to a specific destination or a cruise.
• Providing information on where and when to obtain a COVID-19 test before you leave home or before you return home from your final destination.
• Matching the right travel insurance that meets your specific needs and budget.
• Assisting with unexpected delays or changes that may occur during your trip.
• Advocating on your behalf when there is a need to cancel or reschedule travel due to situations beyond your control.
To help you navigate travel in this new environment, AAA’s travel experts offers the following travel tips and things to know before you go.