By AAA Travel Editors
December 22, 2021
With four rims at the Grand Canyon, it can often be difficult to decide which rim to visit. Many guests add a stop at the Grand Canyon as a leg to another journey, such as Las Vegas or Sedona. In order to determine which rim might be best for your visit, ask yourself these questions:
• Is this your first time visiting?
• What time of year are you traveling?
• Who are you traveling with, and what are their interests?
• How much time do you have to spend?
• What kind of activities do you want to experience?