- Departure Point: 2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This airboat tour allows you to capture the stunning views of the Central Florida Everglades at sunset. As the sun descends from the heat of the day into the evening, it's like a shift change for wildlife, as cattle start looking for a place to stay for the night, huge flocks of birds fly to their nesting sites and creatures of the night begin moving out to enjoy the cooler weather. You will be captivated by the cascade of colors over the water as you watch the sun sink into the horizon.
- 1-hour airboat tour
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- YOU MUST CALL ATTRACTION DIRECTLY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR THIS TOUR AFTER PURCHASING TICKETS.
- We will notify you 2 hours prior to reservation if the minimum has not been met.
- Sunset tours do not go out in temperatures lower than 50°F/10°C
- All passengers are provided with hearing protection and safety vests.
- Please make sure to account for infants when making reservation.
- Dress code: Dress Warm as it is at least typically 10 degrees cooler on the water
- Please check with your doctor if you have health issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- We are following CDC guidelines. Please review these guidelines before your tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.