16 Cottage Cres PEI National Pkwy, Dalvay Beach, PE, C0A 1P0
Amenities and Services
- Type Historic Country Inn
- Location Waterfront. 16 Cottage Cres PEI National Pkwy C0A 1P0 (250 Brackley Point Rd, CHARLOTTETOWN)
- Dining & Entertainment restaurant, also, The MacMillan Dining Room at Dalvay, see separate listing, full bar
- Room Amenities no A/C, no phones, high-speed Internet, wireless Internet. Some: no TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers
- Sports & Recreation self-propelled boats, tennis, bicycles, playground, lawn sports, trails, spa
- Guest Services valet laundry, child care
- Terms seasonal, pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.)
Comprehensive amenities, style and comfort level.
Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort
Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities
Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation
AAA DIAMOND INSPECTOR NOTES
This wonderful National Historic Site of Canada is located within the national park and borders a pond. A variety of room styles and sizes are available, including some deluxe cottages with decks. They have many recreational amenities including a driving range, paddleboats, kayaks and a croquet course. Be prepared to pay an entrance fee when entering Prince Edward Island National Park. Smoke free premises. 33 units, some cottages. 1-3 stories (no elevator), interior/exterior corridors. Accessibility (Call).