Martinique New York on Broadway, Curio Collection by Hilton
49 W 32nd St, New York, NY, 10001
HOTEL RATES STARTING FROM
Taxes and fees will be calculated at checkout
Amenities and Services
- Type Historic Hotel
- Location 49 W 32nd St 10001. Station: 34 St-Herald Sq
- AAA Benefit Members save up to 10% and earn Honors points when booking AAA/CAA rates!
- Parking on-site (fee)
- Dining & Entertainment restaurant, full bar
- Room Amenities coffeemakers, wireless Internet, safes. Some: refrigerators
- Sports & Recreation exercise room
- Guest Services valet laundry, room service
- Terms check-in 4 pm, pet friendly (call for restrictions/fees.)
Comprehensive amenities, style and comfort level.
Spacious, Bedding Furniture, Seating, Television, Amenities, Technology, Style, Comfort
Layout, Vanity Area, Shower, Fixtures, Illumination, Amenities
Exterior, Facilities, Layout, Vibe, Food and Drink, Technology, Recreation
AAA DIAMOND INSPECTOR NOTES
This hotel has been a Broadway fixture since opening its doors in 1897. Some of the original details, such as the handcrafted marble spiral staircase and ornate ceilings, are beautifully intact. Good-size guest rooms offer modern décor and comfort. The hotel was the birthplace of the PGA (Professional Golfer's Association) and has a gallery of related photos. Smoke free premises. 504 units. 19 stories, interior corridors. Accessibility (Call).