By Celebrity Cruises®, a AAA Travel Partner
December 16, 2019
As an Autism-Friendly cruise line, Celebrity Cruises offers a warm and welcoming environment onboard our ships for children and adults with autism and other developmental and intellectual divisibilities.
Celebrity Cruises offers a unique collection of products and services providing choices and options for families to choose all or some of the features depending on their needs, including sensory friendly films and toys, dietary menu options, and overall autism-friendly training for Camp at Sea staff. Additionally, we offer a wide range of autism-friendly products and services, which include:
All of our Camp at Sea Youth Counselors have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, and over 60% of our team hold Graduate level diplomas, making them truly qualified education professionals.
• Priority check-in, boarding and departure
• Special dietary accommodations including gluten-free and dairy-free
• Camp at Sea flexible grouping by ability for children 3 to 12 years old
• Camp at Sea toilet-trained policy exception
• Pagers/phones for parents of children while signed into the care of Camp at Sea programs (subject to availability)