When it is time for routine maintenance or a more involved auto repair, AAA resources provide important information so you know ahead of time what to expect and have the right details to make informed decisions.
Use the provided tool to get a cost estimate for your car repair. In addition to being an informed consumer, you will also have the assurance that you're paying a fair price for the provided services. Each estimate breaks down costs for auto parts and labor, and the member discount offered at AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities.
Members save money on maintenance, inspections and repairs at more than 7,000 shops in the AAA network. In addition to the money-saving benefits, AAA Approved Auto Repair shops offer dependable service. Each shop undergoes a comprehensive investigation and meets AAA’s stringent standards. Every bay has a skilled mechanic to evaluate and service your vehicle with quality auto parts and products.
Whether you need a routine oil change, your tires rotated or extensive auto repair, trust all your car care needs to a AAA Approved facility.
AAA members receive these benefits:
• 24-month/24,000 miles repair guarantee by the facility(1)
• Discounts on labor for auto repair or maintenance service (up to $50)(2)
• Free maintenance inspection with any paid service(3)
• Vehicle triage within 60 minutes of a AAA tow in to the facility and assistance in obtaining alternate transportation if necessary
• AAA’s support to help resolve disputes arising from a service or repair at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility
(1) All repairs are guaranteed by the AAA Approved Auto Repair facility for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever occurs first, under normal operating conditions, unless otherwise stated in writing. Other restrictions may apply. See facility for details.
(2) Members save 10% (up to $50) on repair service labor at AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities, if discount is requested. Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. Valid AAA membership card must be presented at a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility at time of service.
(3) AAA Vehicle Maintenance Inspection is limited to items identified on the AAA Maintenance Inspection form only. Cost of any repairs not included. Most passenger cars and light trucks are eligible. Appointment may be required. Contact the facility in advance for details. Other restrictions may apply. Not valid with any other offer. Valid AAA membership card must be presented at a participating AAA Approved Auto Repair facility at the time of service.