San Diego Bay Jet Boat Ride
A boat ride on San Diego Bay is lovely, but an exhilarating ride on a dual-engine jet boat is an experience to remember. Zoom around the bay, enjoying views of the city skyline and Coronado Island and relishing the feel of the roaring wind. If that’s not enough thrill, 360-degree spins add to the excitement. Choose from several departure times to suit your sightseeing schedule.
1 Option Available
Jet Boat Cruise: $40
This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- One per booking
- Use of plastic ponchos and ziplock bags
- 30-minute jet boat ride
- Waterfront sights such as: San Diego Skyline, U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier, Star of India and the iconic ships of the Maritime Museum, North Island Naval Air Station, Coronado Bridge
What's not Included
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase, approximately US $15 each)
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have a high level of physical fitness
- Height requirement: Passengers must be 48 inches taller
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuables while on the boat
- Passengers will be exposed to forces, speeds and other features that may cause distress or injury to persons with preexisting health conditions; for your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the forces of the boat
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own helper
Travel Like an Expert with AAA and Trip Canvas
Get Ideas from the Pros
As one of the largest travel agencies in North America, we have a wealth of recommendations to share! Browse our articles and videos for inspiration, or dive right in with preplanned AAA Road Trips, cruises and vacation tours.
Build and Research Your Options
Save and organize every aspect of your trip including cruises, hotels, activities, transportation and more. Book hotels confidently using our AAA Diamond Designations and verified reviews.
Book Everything in One Place
From cruises to day tours, buy all parts of your vacation in one transaction, or work with our nationwide network of AAA Travel Agents to secure the trip of your dreams!