Belle Meade Guided Mansion Tour with Complimentary Wine Tasting
TICKET PRICES STARTING FROM
Taxes and fees will be calculated at checkout
History and hospitality...two words that have been at the foundation of Belle Meade for over 200 years. In the 1800s, Belle Meade was one of the largest and wealthiest private estates in Nashville, raising the nation's finest thoroughbred race horses. Having hosted celebrities, presidents, generals, and a wealth of revered turfmen, Belle Meade became Nashville's first attraction. Located just seven miles west of downtown Nashville, today this sanctuary of Southern hospitality offers Guided Tours, Food and Wine Pairings, Bourbon Tastings, outstanding Gift Shops, Nashville's first Winery, an on-site Restaurant, an Outdoor Game Court, and some of the most beautiful Grounds in Nashville.
1 Option Available
Belle Meade Mansion Tour: $20
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- One per booking
- Free On-Site Parking Available
- Visit the thoroughbred horse farm, or leave time for a bourbon tasting
- 45-Minute Guided Tour of Belle Meade Mansion with Professional Guide
- Access to the property for a Self-Guided Tour of the Grounds and Outbuildings
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the On-Site Belle Meade Winery
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The visitor center is located at 110 Leake Avenue
- Arrive 20 minutes before your tour time and redeem your voucher at our Visitor Service desk. They will direct you to your tour.
- The grounds are wheelchair accessible and the first floor of the Mansion is also wheelchair accessible with a ramp to the side porch. Please bring your own wheelchair, walker, cane, or scooter to ensure your comfort. There is an elevator that provides service between the lower and upper levels of the Visitor Center.
- We suggest a minimum of 2 hours on site for the guided tour, complimentary wine tasting, and self-guided tour of Grounds, Outbuildings and Shopping. If you are on the last tour of the day please plan to see the grounds prior to your tour. Grounds and Outbuildings are locked at 5pm.
- Parking on site is free
Travel Like an Expert with AAA and Trip Canvas
Get Ideas from the Pros
As one of the largest travel agencies in North America, we have a wealth of recommendations to share! Browse our articles and videos for inspiration, or dive right in with preplanned AAA Road Trips, cruises and vacation tours.
Build and Research Your Options
Save and organize every aspect of your trip including cruises, hotels, activities, transportation and more. Book hotels confidently using our AAA Diamond Designations and verified reviews.
Book Everything in One Place
From cruises to day tours, buy all parts of your vacation in one transaction, or work with our nationwide network of AAA Travel Agents to secure the trip of your dreams!